It’s not often that we share our proverbial “Brag Book” in a blog. We’ve actually been told we’re a bit too humble. However, considering the myriad ways one particular Top Bank martech team realized results, it seemed worth the share. Knowing the major focus on digital transformation (as noted in the CBA LIVE overview), offer management and prioritizing personalization today, this is both topical and timely. We’re hopeful it serves as a helpful guide to better offer management, disclosure management, content review and credit card marketing operations.
Whether a veteran in the industry or new to banking, we encourage marketers to learn from leaders who have leveraged platform technology and realized strong ROI. We support the work of all bank marketers, and this solution-focused feature should help provide guidance and resources to help strengthen your team’s efforts. In such a highly-regulated and complex industry, there are many good reasons to follow the leaders.
Here, then, a summary of a client case study. For full details, check it out here.
Top Bank Credit Card Division Taps Technology
A giant in the financial services sector, one of our clients became a marketing force multiplier after selecting Naehas as its platform solution vendor to drive results with its credit card division. The results of leveraging the Naehas platform were so dramatic that the client team was compelled to encourage expanded use of our leading industry cloud with business leaders across its enterprise. This is precisely why we felt it important to share their experience.
This client is a leading financial services company that has approximately $1.9 trillion in assets,and serves one in three U.S. households. It serves more than 10% of small businesses in the U.S., and is the leading middle market banking provider in the U.S. The company provides a diversified set of banking, investment, and mortgage products and services, as well as consumer and commercial finance, through its four reportable operating segments: Consumer Banking and Lending, Commercial Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, and Wealth & Investment Management.
Maximizing Marketing Goals (place this in colored box for emphasis please)
The financial services institution licensed and is using the following capabilities from Naehas:
- Offer Management
- Content Orchestration
- Intelligent Reviews Powered by AI
- Disclosure Management
The solutions created substantial business impact by leveraging our cloud platform with four solutions. Here’s a quick glance at what technology they tapped, and how it played out.
- Offer Management: A more efficient way to manage offers and offer strategy upstream and replace duplicate data/matrices in existence today; offer details flow automatically downstream.
- Content Orchestration/Omnichannel Delivery: Enabled business users to incorporate offers into the creative, conduct audits with the tool instead of manually; made creative changes on control packages without engaging agencies; and delivered final assets in “channel ready” formats for direct mail, email and digital.
- Intelligent Reviews powered by AI: Use of rules and AI to automate checking creative accuracy according to compliance regulations and marketing brand standards; Marketing, Campaign Execution, and Legal and Compliance used this to streamline their reviews.
- Disclosure Management: Ensured the right disclosures were used every time, reducing E2E Legal and Compliance reviews for standard campaigns.
Results Delivered: Dramatic Cycle Time Reductions
Since 2019, the leading financial services client has relied upon Naehas as a trusted, collaborative solution partner provider. A giant in the industry, the company has built and executed numerous credit card campaigns on the Naehas platform.
The results include:
- 95% cycle time reduction to make a Prime Rate change
- 60% reduction in cycle time to make creative changes
- 8% increase in productivity for a Print Production Full Time Employee (FTE)
- 90% reduction in change requests
- 100% reduction in creative changes made at the print vendor
- 100% reduction in direct mail creative SHRPs
After experiencing these operational outcomes, the marketing team championed its successes with Naehas throughout the enterprise. Looking at the results achieved, noted in their own reporting, it’s clear why they’re eager to expand the partnership.
“Based on the successes we have seen to date, we are excited about expanding our usage of Naehas.”
– Top U.S. Bank Marketing Leader Client
“Naehas is an industry platform purpose-built for the needs of large banks,” wrote the client in an internal enterprise-wide marketing network newsletter. It continued:
“With Naehas business users can develop and manage offers, communications and disclosures. At our institution, Naehas helps reduce the time to make creative changes by 60%, eliminates SHRPs and risk for credit card campaigns, and can automate a significant increase in personalized offers. You can expect to benefit from Naehas in the following ways:
- Improve Personalization and marketing performance
- Mitigate operational risk
- Reduce cycle time and enhance productivity
- We believe Naehas could be a good fit for additional teams and use cases.
- Based on the successes we have seen to date, we are excited about expanding our usage of Naehas.”
We couldn’t have said it better ourselves.
For financial services marketing teams looking to prioritize personalization to land and expand relationships, case studies like these put into perspective the resources and results available.