The Value of Automated Disclosure Management
There’s never been a better time for financial services marketers to automate disclosures. A rapid response, especially considering the Federal Reserve rate changes, is crucial for growth. For financial service institutions in the highly-regulated, complex financial services industry, ensuring disclosures and regulator content are accurate, compliant and auditable is critical. The process is fraught with complexities, while risk management and speed-to-market are clearly top priorities.
Increasingly, finserv marketing leaders are recognizing the role that automation plays in improving operational efficiencies. This signifies an important turning point for the industry. As technological innovations in this fast-paced space emerge, those who seek, find and leverage cloud platform solutions are best poised to gain a fierce competitive edge.
With a laser focus on time-to-market and strong emphasis on risk mitigation, there is a compelling case to be made for automating disclosures to meet the myriad needs of institutions and regulators alike.
Here is a helpful summary of the specific ways Artificial Intelligence-powered engines meet those needs.
What it Provides: AI-powered Platform Partnership Deliverables
How Automation Works for Finserv Disclosures
Four core benefits are realized by financial services organizations (banks, wealth management firms) when automation is applied to manage regulatory compliance efficiently and effectively.
- Automatically assesses and addresses disclosures for accuracy
- Enables consistency across entire enterprise
- Intelligently reviews disclosures
- Provides for omnichannel marketing, delivering all products to all channels
Who It Benefits: Supporting Teams Across the Enterprise
Many divisions within any financial services enterprise are involved in compliance. As such, managing compliance with automation supports a range of teams impacted in the process.
- Marketing Operations
- Marketing Execution
- Product Managers
- Digital Services
- Compliance, Risk and Legal
- Field Enablement
Where to Apply Automation
Use cases for automated disclosure management focus on two key areas where automation supports the many complex regulations for which financial services institutions must comply:
How It Generates Impacts: The ROI of Automated Disclosures
Here’s just one example of a successful disclosure management program for a Top Bank.
As Naehas has long been a trusted partner who delivers innovative, secure, collaborative, AI-powered technology, sharing success stories is an important way to help other marketing compliance teams better understand the impact of technology innovations in addressing their disclosure challenges.
First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO) decided to employ Naehas Disclosure Management to automate its disclosure creation and compliance processes.
The results addressed their core challenges, and answered their need for improvements in four key areas:
- Dramatic reduction of Summary of Credit Terms (SoCT) development
- Reduced approval cycle time (from 3 weeks to 1 day)
- Implemented in 1 month with more than 100 unique business rules
- Eliminated agency costs
- Reduced team from 9 to 3, enabling staff to conduct other work
- No need for legal or compliance teams to review each change after initial approval
- Reduced regulatory risk and improved consistency
- Global change increased efficiency and reduced risk
- Fully 33% of marketing staff time freed to work on creative, messaging, and better customer experience, generating efficiencies and supporting enterprise growth
Automate to Accelerate
Now more than ever, martech teams seeking to manage regulatory compliance efficiently and effectively are well-served to understand the ways in which automation supports disclosure management. A stronger awareness of the positive impacts allows marketing and risk team members to better communicate the operational benefits across the enterprise.
The solutions and successes realized from automating disclosures become a finserv marketing force multiplier. And there’s never been a more critical time to gain a competitive edge.